Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Present 'I HAD' to Have

Not for me but for Pearl... Pearl? My little 1 1/2 year old. My little one who really does NOT NEED anything for CHRISTmas. My little one who loves to get into anything that's someone elses. But if it's hers, she is not interested. Well, Costco has something special that she was trying to jump out of her seat to grab. After we put her on one of these ponies she was bouncing up & down the rest of the shopping trip. She was squealing with delight as well as frustration since the pony was in the other shopping cart and she couldn't get to it.
It's a good thing 1 1/2 year olds have short memories, because by the time we got home, Pearly had forgotten and we were able to sneak it into the bedroom without her noticing.
So if you have a little someone special... this pony wags it's tail, moves his head and makes horsey sounds. And for 35.99. Very cute! (And no, I don't work for Costco).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. I can remember being in stores with my kids when they were little and finding something they really wanted. Rather than risk going back and having it gone, I used to somehow sneak it into the cart. What wonderful memories.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

GiGi said...

Thats so cute. I have a 1.5 year old too and she would LOVE it!!!

Carla said...

Darling! I remember being able to shop with my little ones, and after being put out of sight for a week, everything was brand new to them! Ahhh, those are the good ol days:). (now mine remember EVERYTHING!! better than I do:)

Pearl said...

Hmmm...

I wonder if Santa is giving that Pony to All of the "Pearl's" on his list?!

Can't wait to see your Christmas morning photos! Hope all's well in your world... God bless...

~hugs 'n prayers~

Pearl