Friday, July 3, 2009

I have two little friends

Meet Pearl & Lincoln. (11 1/2 months apart)

I will start from the beginning-- I have really been wanting to scrub the kitchen floors; even my man wanted to clean them for me. But I procrastinated and he was too busy. So dirty they stayed for a time. Until, something occurred the other night when I was in the nursery hanging clothes. After I was finished, I went into the kitchen to get a much needed drink of water only to find four raw eggs smashed all over the floor and on the rugs with the two little stinkers standing next to the open refrigerator. What is a Mommy to do except to now clean the kitchen floor that I kept putting off. Thank you, Lincoln and Pearl, for helping Mommy get things done. I don't know what I would do without the dynamic duo!
I won't even go into detail how they sneaked into the bathroom while their big sister was taking a bath. And proceeded to dump water all over the bathroom floor-- Another floor that got cleaned (on the same night) with their help.

5 comments:

blushing rose said...

Sounds the antics we have all gone thru with little ones ... my son climbed up, got into the cupboard ... I awoke to a mixture of flour & cereal EVERYWHERE! Chuckle! TTFN ~Marydon

Sue said...

Goodness, bless your heart!!
When I got to the end of my pregnancys, I just wanted to sit with my feet up and let the world spin on by. I did do the whole cleaning and nesting thing but earlier on. Blessings on the impending arrival of your sweet new baby girl!!
Love in Jesus~ LillySue

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

They are quite a pair! :) What fun memories and stories you all will have of them growing up! oooh and soon another wee one to join the fun!

Praying God's peace and help to you during labor!

LADY JANE said...

OMG....stinkers or NOT....I love it...and this post! I'm coming back to visit you all and practice if I may the fine art of Grammy-hood! It looks like your place is FULL of little fireworks...so Happy 4th to ALL of you!

Deanna said...

Well I think they just wanted to help Mommy and that was the only thing they could think of...lol! You can't help but want to hug them for the hilarious antics! Poor Wendy!

Deanna :D