Wednesday, July 15, 2009

me & my day



What I'll be busy doing today:

Changing diapers
Nursing Ruby aka:
Rubilee Jubilee by Sophia
Laundry
Nursing Ruby
Try out baby wearing
Planning Sophia's 'water park' birthday party
Cuddle with Lincoln
Laundry
Sitting on the couch with Mr. Hubby-love to share a quiet minute
Did I mention nursing little Ruby?
Have Daddy take the older Cupcakes to the beach for the 4th day in a row
And hopefully, enjoying a little sunshine on my pretty wicker furniture
Shopping ebay for a new pink, picnic table umbrella
And nursing Ruby some more.

What a blessed little life I have.

7 comments:

Marilyn said...

.......And what do you plan on doing in your spare time?!?!?!??
LOL!! LOL!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Kelly said...

You sound like me :) I don't like my busy life to stop when a new little one comes...I just want to add the new bundle and keep doing all my family stuff. I feel better when I can keep being Mommy to everyone (which includes laundry!).

The old timers here say I'm gonna pay for not resting more after a new baby ;) BUT I have to believe that they don't stop everywhere in the world...we're just really pampered here in the US. Maybe I should've been born in Russia or China or something!

Kim's Treasures said...

Now that's a full day of glorious momminess!

Family American Style. said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. There is something new to look forward to on Wednesday's, its, "What would your children say?" Wednesday. Join us in the fun.

blushing rose said...

Chuckle time .. I agree with Marilyn ... I went grocery shopping with baby when he was 24 hrs. old. TTFN ~ Marydon

Shabby Kim said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend a day if you ask me. Well, except for maybe the diaper part. While I don't have any children myself, I love babies and I could just sit and hold them for hours. I miss the days when my nieces and nephew were little babies. They grow up so fast so enjoy this time while you can.

Gary and Elizabeth~ said...

I remember the days with a little tot and a new baby,both my arms were full and I didn't mind a bit. What special days for you. There is nothing like a new baby.
Happy Anniversary!
Enjoy your day,
Elizabeth