Monday, September 14, 2009

not me.

i did not run into Target for one thing only to begin doing some compulsive shopping while hubby waited in the car. yes again! nope, not me.

i did not forget my camera for sophia's 5th birthday party at the water park. nope, not me.

i did not send all the little indians out back into the tree house with top ramen for dinner only because i did not want to make dinner or clean the floors afterward. nope, not me.

i do not type all lower-case sometimes when i have a baby attached to my body eating and i can't use both hands. nope, not me.

i did not buy myself a vintage looking wonder woman t-shirt to wear as a joke when i'm having a discouraging day. nope, not me.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'd like one of those wonder woman shirts please! It would definitely be a good joke around here. ;)

Great blog! I'm glad I visited!

sheila said...

That wonder woman shirt is an awesome idea! My first time here....LOVE LOVE LOVE the funny face pic in the sidebar...that is HYSTERICAL!

my cup of tea said...

Love your blog! I think we all need a to wear a wonder woman t-shirt under our cloths everyday as a reminder to ourselves"we are wonderful women"! Have a great day!
Blessing's
Donna

Heather said...

love it! love it! love it! i too write in lower case letters, all the time though, LOL! it's faster!

Jenilee said...

it is always fun to type with a baby on you! :) good job :)

Anonymous said...

My husband & children & even my brothers call me the "language & spelling tsar"... O.K. so I am OC when someone misuses the English language in either usage or spelling.
for you sweetheart i will make an exception......lol!! lol!!
Love,
Marilyn

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Hey do those shirts come in a wonderGrammy for me? I would sure love one. Love the pics of the kids eating ramen noodles, and what's wrong with having that for dinner? They are not being neglected they are being fed, and they sure don't look unhappy. I love that pic. So cute! I nursed all my kids too, so I know what it is like trying to multi task while feeding a baby. Somtimes it can be painful. Love that memory. Thanks for sharing today sweetie. Stop by soon. Country hugs, Sherry

Kim said...

What a great post!

I found your blog from CJane's forum and I am so glad I did! I'm adding you to my blog roll :)

roseroomnz.com said...

I do enjoy your 'not me' Monday's! Good reality check for the rest of us!!! Rachaelxo

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear that I am not the only one to type with one hand while nursing a baby.
Great list. I haven't visited in awhile due to internet issues. It is good to be back. I love your blog!