Monday, February 15, 2010

coming home from church.





I'm sure I've written about this before, but my children love church. They love going Sunday morning, Sunday night and Wednesday night. Maybe it's because we are pioneering this church and my children are very involved. And everything we do revolves around the church. God's church, our church, the kid's church. It's a priority to us and our children feel the same way-- not because we force that upon them, but because they find joy in being there.

Our children, I think, are more outgoing because of all the people they get to talk to and interact with. If you're a newcomer in our church, you will have 7 instant friends... like it or not. The children break through any type of insecurities and are great icebreakers. My husband and I are blessed to be pioneering our church with our kids. They are wonderful children who love Jesus first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very fortunate to feel so comfortable in your family life. Many people struggle daily to find some kind of contentment while all the time it is right in front of them. I pray your children follow this path through out their adult lives....
Love to You Both & Your Children,
Marilyn
xxoo

Hen Jen said...

the photo with your husband all laden down with baby toys and diaper bag made me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Your family has so much love in it, I wish I could be a part of it. Thank you for giving us a peek into your lives.