Monday, June 28, 2010

not me.


I did not eat a cooked frozen meatloaf dinner after Lincoln climbed onto the counter, opened it up and brought it to me-- still frozen and packageless.

I did not do laundry for 36 hours straight, back to back, without a break upon returning from our trip.

I did not finally wean Lincoln off his pacifier only after knowing my husband would be home everyday for the summer to help me with the withdrawal symptoms.

I did not have a great (in my opinion) idea for our 4th of July parade church float that I was adamant about, but my husband was not too keen on. That was until he actually decided that it would be a workable theme-- then I decided that I wasn't into it anymore.

I did not tell my husband I was going to start collecting recycling bottles so I can buy more hydrangeas (there's already 30+ scattered throughout the yard) that he doesn't think I really need.







1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

Oh you do indeed need more hydrangeas! Lol There is nothing like them! I only have three so it looks like I had better catch up!