Saturday, August 20, 2011

summer vacation.

What's there to say about our vacation?
We needed it. I'm sure just about everybody else would say the same.
This time we asked my brother and his family and my mom to join us. We had a terrific time and our kids loved playing with their cousins.
We are so thankful to have purchased our time share. I know that people have their own opinions about the whole thing, but I can't think of one negative. It's a perfect fit for our family.
Being able to break up our time into two separate vacations each year has been a tremendous blessing. Especially for my peace of mind. To say that I look forward to each planned getaway would be an understatement.

















5 comments:

Vivian said...

i can see everyone had a grand time...taking family vacations and creating memories. can't get much better !!!

Leanne said...

Time shares.....we have periodically contemplated that option. But we never have come to a decision!

It looks like the weather was absolutely perfect for your time.

I wonder, did you have a good time, with your morning sickness and all? I say that with a gentle chuckle, knowing how you feel!!

Thanks for sharing your vacation with us!

thechattymommy said...

When did Jasper get so big?
He is adorable.
Glad you had a fun time.

Unknown said...

GOTTA LOVE The vacas! WE LOVE EM! Looks divine!

Marla Grace said...

Looks like a great time had by all. Memories in the making:) Great pictures Wendy!