Saturday, September 8, 2012

How Did That Happen?



I didn't realize it could happen, but Jasper has been 'over-loved'.

He was just so cute as a baby that everyone would give him smoochies and hugs all the time.

His Mama thought he could do no wrong, since I taught him to say 'I...love...MAMA!' all the time.

He got so much love that he now thinks he can do no wrong.

That he can do whatever he wants and it'll be alright because everyone so loves him.

It's not that he hasn't had his fair share of discipline-- I think he's just been loved too much... is that possible?


2 comments:

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Uhm, I get it! Our 23-month-old #4 is our naughtiest at this age! I've never had a toddler scream "No!" at me, pinch, try to bite, etc... Now I suddenly have one that does it all at once!! He's disciplined, but doesn't matter....

Anonymous said...

Yep :) my third out of 4. Has such a quiet out of the way not in your face non-demanding personality that he slips by unnoticed in the very very few things he doesn't obey. And he's loved and adored by all around!!
But you know what your doing.. You'll get it sorted.. And give even more love too :)