Thursday, February 7, 2013

boy or girl?


This afternoon I will be finding out if the baby-on-the-way is a boy or a girl.

My sister-in-law sent me an email to a funny song called "One's on the Way".

It isn’t Christian, but it sure made me laugh and actually ministered to me at that moment.

I called all my homeschoolers in and told them I don't care how smart they are when they grow up as long as we love each other along the way.

They thought I was going to tell them that we were never going to do school again.

Fat chance. I told them that was illegal.

Anyways--

About today--

Hopefully the little baby will be in a position that we will get to peek and have some news to share.

I can't wait.

Are you wondering what we're hoping for?

....at this point with 9 children, I don't really see how a boy or girl matters.

And River is such a good boy-- I wouldn't mind another one of him.

If it was my choice, God could just clone me a River.

With only three girls and each one so vastly different, we would be blessed either way.

I am so excited.....

5 comments:

Vivian said...

I am praying for a healthy boy or girl for your family.
i have missed seeing pictures of your little cupcakes...but with 9 children i know you are very busy.
what a wonderful family and testimony of how God provides and cares for His children/adults too.
God bless.

Kriss said...

I can't wait to find out!!!! I just found out last weekend I'm having one of each!!!

Leanne said...

I'll be reading to see if you've updated your blog...

I can't wait right along with you!!

I'll pray for peace and joy for you and your family!

Kelly said...

Wellllll? Welll??????

WELL??????!?!?!?!?

pieceofcakelife said...

LOL about missing school being illegal! We say the same to our kids.