Thursday, February 7, 2013

boy or girl?


This afternoon I will be finding out if the baby-on-the-way is a boy or a girl.

My sister-in-law sent me an email to a funny song called "One's on the Way".

It isn’t Christian, but it sure made me laugh and actually ministered to me at that moment.

I called all my homeschoolers in and told them I don't care how smart they are when they grow up as long as we love each other along the way.

They thought I was going to tell them that we were never going to do school again.

Fat chance. I told them that was illegal.

Anyways--

About today--

Hopefully the little baby will be in a position that we will get to peek and have some news to share.

I can't wait.

Are you wondering what we're hoping for?

....at this point with 9 children, I don't really see how a boy or girl matters.

And River is such a good boy-- I wouldn't mind another one of him.

If it was my choice, God could just clone me a River.

With only three girls and each one so vastly different, we would be blessed either way.

I am so excited.....

5 comments:

Vivian said...

I am praying for a healthy boy or girl for your family.
i have missed seeing pictures of your little cupcakes...but with 9 children i know you are very busy.
what a wonderful family and testimony of how God provides and cares for His children/adults too.
God bless.

Kriss said...

I can't wait to find out!!!! I just found out last weekend I'm having one of each!!!

Leanne said...

I'll be reading to see if you've updated your blog...

I can't wait right along with you!!

I'll pray for peace and joy for you and your family!

Kelly said...

Wellllll? Welll??????

WELL??????!?!?!?!?

Piece-of-Cake Parent said...

LOL about missing school being illegal! We say the same to our kids.