Wednesday, May 29, 2013

it was my birthday.


















Last week, we took a little trip to one of our favorite vacation spots. 

It was timed perfectly, being that it was my birthday weekend. (I don’t have just one day for my b-day; I get a birthday vacation!) 

There is nothing more to say except that it turned out to be one of the best vacations we’ve had. 

I loved spending time with my favorite person, my husband, and watching the kids have a blast running around having a good time, swimming in the day and night, going to the arcade and making friends. 

River was so easy-- just following me around and being my shadow.

I just felt so blessed and soaked it all in.  

Chris also took me out to one of my favorite places: Sonic. I Love Sonic! 

And the next night, we took all the kids to Olive Garden to celebrate Mommy. 

The kids thought it was so fancy and of course, the fact that they have free refills is always the best to them. 

Once again, Chris took such fantastic pictures that I wanted to post them all for the kids to enjoy one day. 

Wow!

2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Glad you had such an awesome birthday, Wendy!

Deanna

lejmom said...

Looks so fun! Do you still have your time share? Is that where you went? What a sweet family!