Saturday, November 30, 2013

'Tis the season!



Last night Parker, with the help of Pearl & Jasper, hung some of our Christmas lights. But he isn't done yet. There are still some more spots where I would like to see more twinkle. 

So this morning, we have finished breakfast and are loading up the van (& my camera) with the kiddos and are heading out to buy us and the church a Christmas tree and more Christmas lights. The kids are super excited. 

Although I might like one of those fancy white, artificial trees, my kids would never allow it. If we dared, they would go as far as ask for a recall in parents. It's one of  their most favorite things this time of year. 

On another note, I'm hoping that by Monday or Tuesday our Christmas picture will be taken which is the kiddos most un-favorite thing this time of year. Too bad though. I'm the Mommy and I win in this one.

'Tis the season!

No comments: