Monday, February 10, 2014

chris had school off today.

And so, that meant the kids did too.

We actually spent much of the day running around our city picking up all the things we had to have for the upcoming marriage retreat. Flowers, decorations, prizes, a gift for the visiting Pastor’s wife...

Chris wore his tee that says ‘You Need Jesus Bro’. While at one of the stores, it became a hit with the sales people and an evangelizing tool to invite a couple ladies out to visit our church. One of the ladies even grabbed receipt paper off her register to write down where our church was.

I guess we’ll see.

When our ‘church’ errands were done, we decided to make a little trip we had originally planned for later this week--- A Valentine’s gift for me from my favorite jewelry store.

At first, I wasn’t sure what I was looking for-- a bracelet, a pendant, earrings, but once I got rolling, it became quite clear what I had my heart set on.

Once my gift was chosen, Chris employed a little bit of strategy and had it gift wrapped so that I’d have to wait until Friday. Ugh.

But it was a good idea anyhow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh how fun, I can't wait to see it! Our Valentines gift to each other was the blend tech so no jewelry for me this year;)