Monday, January 26, 2015

a very merry christmas 2014.



And our Christmas! 
Sophia was the first one up, and then woke up Pearl since Sophia promised Pearl that if she woke up first, she would wake her also.  I think Daddy and Charlie were the last ones up. 
We had a wonderful morning opening presents along with Daddy and the kids making crepes for breakfast. Yum! Chris and I have always had a liking for crepes ever since we had them on our honeymoon in Puerto Vallarta. 
I was super excited to watch the kids open their presents. After going over their Christmas lists multiple times, knowing what they would really love and shopping for all ten of them, it brings me such joy on Christmas to bless their socks off. 
We spent the rest of the day in our pajamas enjoying our blessings and each other. It was a very good Christmas! I am so blessed by my children and the grace of God. 


























2 comments:

Uphill Homestead said...

What beautiful family!

Unknown said...

Ohhhh River looks adorable! I saw the playmobil at toys R us they look fun are the kids playing with them much?