Thursday, April 9, 2015

easter program 2015.


When putting together a program for church, the thing I most dread is finding the right music. I need to be inspired. I need to LOVE the songs I choose. So when I found these two (I am a Promise & Jesus is my Superhero), I was so ready to get my show on! 
This year Charlie, Sophia and Pearl worked with my Little Shepherds (3 to 5 year old) class since I was home with Jace for his first 5 weeks. I’m so thankful for them and their willingness to be helpers at church. 
All the little kids in our class did awesome and I’m am so proud of them. 
Since I didn’t have the other children's parents permission to put their photos on my blog, I did edit them out. (No-- my kids weren’t the only ones performing!) 
And since it’s my blog to capture the memories for my children, I just couldn’t decide which pictures not to use, so of course, I did what any Mommy who loves her children do, I used all of them. Ha! 





















1 comment:

Jo said...

I love Pearl in that last photo - natural leader and organiser by the looks of it!!