Monday, November 23, 2015

Charlie turned 10 on October 2nd.

Charlie: Strong
I can do everything through Him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

What is your favorite color? Navy blue
What is your favorite food? French toast casserole
What is your favorite sport? Football
What is your favorite NFL team? Patriots
Who is your favorite player? Tom Brady
What number jersey are you? 2, for my birthday
What do you like to do for fun? Art
Who is your best friend? Dayton (DayDay)
What is your favorite desert? Eggnog Cake
Where is your favorite place to go? Tucson Bible Conference
Where would you like to visit? Boston
What is your favorite kind of pizza? Pepperoni
What would you like to be when you grow up? NFL player
What is your favorite song? Messangers by Lecrae
What is the coolest thing you have ever done? Broke my wrist
Favorite memory? The first time I played football 
Favorite Restaurant? Sonic




















3 comments:

Vivian said...

what a sweet face, Happy Birthday Charlie!
Wendy you look so pretty, God bless you all.

Jo said...

"What is the coolest thing you have ever done? Broke my wrist"

Answered like a true ten year old boy.

Uphill Homestead said...

Aw, Jo stole my line lol! Happy birthday!