Friday, January 12, 2018

Tesha.


Hope doesn't take the pain away. 

Hope can't control the grief. 

But hope tells me that my brother will pick up the broken pieces and put them back together for their children. 

Hope tells me that Jimmy will honor Tesha in all he does. 

Hope tells me that we will all see her again. 

Please pray for my brother and their six children. 

I wish I could take their pain away and the fact that I can't is gut wrenching to me. Paralyzing at times. 

But I know that Jesus will carry them. Jesus will comfort them. And we have Tesha to thank for that. 

Because of her, my brother, her children, me and my children have Jesus. She was the one who took him to church and they later took me to church! 

To know Tesha was to know the most caring person in the whole world. She loved people and people loved her. She had the heart of Jesus. 

My heart is broken and will never be the same. 

But I'm blessed to know the sweetest most caring person I've ever met and to call her my best friend and my sister. 

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh goodness I'm not sure what happened but praying for all of you. I followed her blog several years ago and that is how I found your blog...❤️

Sarita Boyette said...

Could I send a card to her family? I also read her blog & just loved her. My email is saritaboyette@gmail.com

Jo said...

I am so so incredibly sorry. What a legacy she has left behind. I can't even imagine what you are all going through. I pray you'll find some comfort and peace, and for her beautiful children also. I'm so sorry.

The Farmgirl said...

I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet sister in law, Tesha. I have been both a follower of your blog and hers for quite some time. She seemed like a very sweet and kind Christian, wife, mom and sister. I wish I could have met her. Please know that you are all in my family's prayers. May the comfort of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ fill your heart and may you find strength in His everlasting arms.
In Christ's love,
Teresa

Donna bogie said...

So sorry for your profound loss. Im praying for your family. So sad.

Vivian said...

sorry for the loss of a family member. God's comfort be with you all.