Monday, February 26, 2018

four new fuzzy chicks.


At the beginning of the month, I warned Chris that I was getting tempted to buy some baby chicks. 

Then just recently while we were at the market, he quickly mentioned that maybe we needed to get a few more chickens to produce more eggs. If you know Chris at all, then you know that he doesn’t just blurt out random things. And since he already knew I was really wanting to add to our flock, I immediately took it as a promise that we get some new chicks.

And just so you know, when I hear “some”, I think 9. But when he says “some”, he means 2, so we compromised and got 4.

And since Jace LOVES baby chicks as much as I do, I decided to tell him that they were for his birthday. Of course, he was so excited to go with us to the feed store and help pick some out.

While at the feed store, we learned that they’ll be getting another shipment of chicks on March 7, and since I never tire of baby fuzzy chicks, I may just have to get two more. [By the way, the next ones I want lay Chocolate colored eggs.] 



No comments: