Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sweet Candy Secret

I had so much fun making this mosaic. It's in honor of my sweet tooth.
I convince myself that I'm buying these little candy treats to bribe
and reward my little Cupcakes, but find myself 'snacking' all day
from the goodies jar. Bad huh?
Well, I did start working out on the treadmill recently-- I'm hoping
it will counteract my sweet-tooth shortcomings!
Most importantly, I think the candy does look cute in the kitchen in
it's glass candy jar and it definitely works in occasionally
motivating little children. Don't worry I don't bribe them all the
time, just once a day (not really!).

7 comments:

Kathy said...

What a cute mosaic. I get the bribing issue. My daughter uses it on occasion too. You gotta do what you gotta do!

Heather said...

very sweet mosaic! i could eat some of all of them!

BECKY said...

You did a great job!! This would look really cute as your header for Valentine's, too!! (but I LOVE your current header and how it matches your background!!!) :o)

Hope your day is HAPPY!!
Blessings,
Becky

The Raggedy Girl said...

I am sure that they will announce any day that eating candy every day is the best way to stay healthy in both body and mind... yep... it will be just any day now!
Roberta Anne

Debbi said...

Hi Wendy--you have been tagged girlfriend!! Go to my blog and see what you need to do to tag some of your friends!

roseroomnz.com said...

Bribery and corruption works for me! Rachaelxo

Carla said...

Pretty!!! I EAT anything and everything sweet in this house!! Luckily I only have one to bribe, and he buys his own candy:)

Are you craving sweets with this baby?