Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Pregnant or Mt. Everst?


This little fellow can go from hysterically crying, an enraged temper tantrum, a blood-curdling scream-fest, incessant fussing and whining, or being downright inconsolably miserable or mad to pure joy just by having his mommy lay down on the floor next to him. I become his human jungle gym to climb all over. It's amazing how happy he becomes just because I let him nudge, elbow, kick and climb me. And with all my bumps and ledges, I seem to make a pretty good rock climbing wall. He just wants the body contact-- all the time.
 

5 comments:

Feedsack Fantasys said...

Aren't these little ones something else ... & they alk about women's mood swings! Chuckle! TTFN ~ Marydon

Melody said...

So cute....Colby used to do the same thing when I was pregnant with Jenna.

Unknown said...

Sounds like my baby boy-crying one minute, laughing the next. BTW, you look DAHLING!!

Anonymous said...

What can I say???? I just Love your Sweet Little Cupcakes!!
Stay Safe & Comfortable!!
Love,
Marilyn
xxoo

Lori said...

Awe you look so cute and sweet! Isn't it funny how cuddly we are? Later,Lori