Friday, August 28, 2009

Rocket Man



My son goes to the coolest school ever!
I even heard that the principal shoots off rockets with him.
That is really cool.
I have 4 others who want to attend our 3 pupil school....
The Little Yellow Schoolhouse
.
We took a field trip to an empty lot and 7 of us (not really Ruby) were hanging out of the school bus (suburban) gawking at Daddy & Parker shooting off their black speeding bullet.
Really fun!
Next time, I need to bring some really good popcorn.


I think this one should be a scientist. Well, a scientist and a Pastor, because he loves Jesus like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool School!!
******
I just posted a HUGE Give Away on my Blog! Come on over & leave a comment to enter!!
Hugs,
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Scientist and pastor is a very good combination!

My name is Riet said...

What a wonderful big family you have. And a great school! Have a nice day
Riet