Friday, October 22, 2010

being ready.



I have the pink outfit if I have a girl.
And I have the blue outfit if I have a boy.
I think I have my boy's name if I have a boy.
I think I have my girl's name if I have a girl.
This time I'm gonna have to see the little sweetie
before I make it official.
My doctor had to reschedule my appointment last Tuesday
so I'm going today instead
looking forward to finding out how much I've progressed.
I am not hoping the treadmill makes the baby come sooner,
but I do hope it makes the delivery faster
Since I'm going epidural free.
We'll see.
Pray for me...

5 comments:

Marla Grace said...

How exciting!I will pray for you!Blessings to you ,and your family.Marla Grace

April said...

Ohmygoodness, where did you get that cute little cupcake blanket? It is sooo cute!

I will be praying!!

~April
thehalesblog.blogspot.com

Mrs. Reverend Doctor said...

Praying for you I am due with another one 10-31 but have homebirths, and mine have all been very late.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

You can do it Wendy!

thechattymommy said...

I am so excited for you all!
I am praying for you and can't believe how fast it has gone!
I can't wait to find out what you heve and the name!