Monday, March 14, 2011

let's hear for those days.



I want to give a 'shout out' for all those days
us Mommies think we can't survive another minute
yet somehow find that [by the grace of God]
we actually did survive and
then are even able to wake up the following morning
refreshed and ready to give it another go.
Being a Mommy isn't for the faint at heart,
is it?
Even when I think I am of 'the faint of heart' group,
I seem to bounce back.
OPA!
[note: a greek word used to describe a jubilant emotion of/during celebration]

3 comments:

Mrs. Frogster said...

having one of those days myself. Moms are superheroes!

Stephanie T said...

I also had one of those days.... Thanks for this post - it is always encouraging to see, that you are not alone with these feelings!

Anna said...

Hi!

I'm your newest follower from the Boost your Blog hop. You have a beautiful family. Look forward to future posts!

Feel free to check out my blog here: http://inadaze13.blogspot.com/