Monday, May 9, 2011

post mother's day.

Please tell me not to do it.
Eat left over cheesecake for breakfast.
My Mother's Day was the best ever. Really.
Having family come over turned a day of missing my Dad
into a perfect day.
We talked, ate and watched the kids swim and play.
My hubby did a great job playing chef and
never ceases to surprise me with what an amazing cook he is.
I scored.
(Thanks to God)
Now I'm thinking I better start planning some sort of
awesome Father's Day for my man.
He is worth it.

6 comments:

Julianne said...

Cheesecake is clearly a dairy product - and thus completely acceptable for breakfast! One of my favorite breakfast foods is leftover blueberry pie - fruit + grains = a totally balanced breakfast!

*Katy* said...

I would tell you not to eat that cheesecake...but then I would be a hypocrit, because if I had the option of eating cheesecake for breakfast, I would :)

The Wohlleb Family said...

I love chocolate with my morning coffee.
Beautiful family picture~ Your baby is getting big!

thechattymommy said...

go ahead and eat the cake!
I love the new family photo!

Marla Grace said...

Happy Mothers Day! You amaze me! Love the beautiful picture! :)Hugs!

A Romantic Porch said...

Happy belated Mother's Day and Happy Birthday tomorrow. My birthday was this past Sunday (15th). I don't get to visit blogs real often right now due to the demands of life. But I love to visit you when I can. I am the youngest of 10 children. My mother was a pastor's wife. So I admire you very much. May God richly bless you. xo rachel p.s. if you get a chance to read "Heaven is for Real" please do. A pastor in Nebraska wrote it about an experience his 3 year old son had.