Wednesday, November 2, 2011

because.


Because my life is being edified and changed through certain audio CDs (some shared by my SIL, others I found through other mommy blogs). I felt like I needed to share them so that other mommies can be uplifted and encouraged. Out of all the books and CD's I have ever listened to, these are some of the best I've heard. I am serious. They are very challenging. I believe your life will be changed.

The messages are by Steve and Terry Maxwell and Pastor S.M. Davis.

Here's a portion of what I've (and family) been listening to:

1 Commitment to Purity
2 How to Protect Your Child
3 The Sin of Silence
4 Keeping Our Children's Hearts
5 Building a Vision
6 Anger Relationship Poison
7 Give Me Your Heart, Son (Vision Forum)
8 The Influence of Older Children on Younger Ones

A-Wise-Woman-Builds-Her-Home

No comments: