Wednesday, January 4, 2012

the biblical family.


For some time now, I've had this desire to minister to other Mommys. That can be hard in a pioneer church where single people outnumber Mommy's and new wives.

But I have such a vision for this area and so many things are stirring in my heart. So many changes I am working out in my own walk as a Mommy and wife. Things I've had victory over and some other areas that are much harder to change. But God promises hope. And as long as I stay on His path for my life I will be able to be the Woman He intended me to be. Wife, Mother and Daughter of God.

This month I am so excited that me and my hubby are starting up a family/marriage Bible study called 'The Biblical Family'. I have so much I want to share and teach alongside my hubby. To bring help and hope to others who seem to be lost in parenting. I obviously don't have all the answers and my children are still young, but I feel we can bring something valuable and helpful to others-- married or desiring one day to be married.

I am thrilled about this new season in our lives and no matter how small or big the bible study starts out I am encouraged this is what God wants us to do.

2 comments:

thechattymommy said...

Awesome- will be praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Hi there. First time leaving a comment though I've followed your blog for a few weeks now. Love it :) I am a SAHM with two little ones (3 years and 6 months) and I've heard you say you have a "small yellow house". How small, if you don't mind my asking? I have a small house - maybe 1000 sq ft or so I think - and the thought of having any more kids in this small house seems like too much for me.

Anywho the real reason for my comment is that I would love to hear/read your lessons on the biblical family. Have you considered blogging them?

Have a blessed day!
Ruthy H