Thursday, June 21, 2012

give a little piece of your heart {link up}.



We're gonna go buy our school books for next year.
My heart is somewhat divided on this issue.
On one hand, I'm thinking, "Yuck.
We just finished school and I don't want to even go there."
On the other hand, I love the whole teacher thing.
Prepping for classes, organizing and scheduling, and writing lists.
Overall, I really do love homeschooling
(it's just certain days that I can't stand!).
So when I think about purchasing all the kids books,
my heart does leap with excitement and anticipation
of all that God's going to do in my kids and in me too.



Note:
Today, three of the school kids got new chair sacks
to keep their school 'thingies' contained
=which helps me maintain my sanity.



Within the typical day or week so much occurs that is insignificant,
only lasts for a moment or is thankfully forgettable.

Ugly, dull, irritating, tedious moments surround us,
yet nestled somewhere in the midst of them,
Heaven speaks to us and brightens our day.

"Give a little piece of your heart" is a
link up for you to share one of those moments:

An epiphany arrived in the darkest hour,
an inspiration guiding you in God's purpose,
a ray of sunshine that touches your heart
as you look across a garden,
or a peaceful moment in the quiet of the early morning
with a little one nestled in your lap and a hot cup of coffee in your hand.

It really could be anything-- it just has to be significant.

This is what {giving a little piece of your heart} is.

Share a thought, a picture, a story
giving us all a glimpse into your heart.

To make it easy for visitors, please link to your specific post

&

remember to grab the button on my sidebar


No comments: