Monday, July 30, 2012

Low Tide Treasures.



















One of the things we love about Summer is a visit from Papou {my FIL}.

This time during his visit we took him to a local beach with rocks and lots of sea creatures.

Even though we had just taken all the kid's there a couple of months ago, they were super excited to go exploring again-- What kid wouldn't be?

This is the kind of day at the beach I love. Watching the kids getting excited about their finds.

This little excursion is a must for our Summer vacation each year.

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

We must had a blast at the beach also! Found you on the mingle and now following via google friend. Would love a follow back www.cumminslife.blogspot.com

wendy said...

what beach did you go to - it looks lovely

thanks wendy greenspan
wendells4@hotmail.com

Becca said...

That looks fun! I remember going to the beach off Lake Superior with my family when I was young. We had fun. :)

Mary said...

Found you through Mom's Monday Mingle and I'm so excited to get to know you and your crew better. :)