Tuesday, July 31, 2012

papou's visit continued...









One of the things the 'Bigs' have been hoping to do for some time is to go miniature golfing.

Isn't it on every child's wish list?

When Ethan was little, we would drive by the local place which had a castle and he would tell everyone it was his castle.

So like any good Mommy (at least that's what I think), I stayed home during nap time with the 'Littles' while Chris and Papou took the oldest 5 on a dream day of Mini-Golfing.

I was so excited for them because I knew they would have a lot of fun. It brought me back to when I was a kid. It's something that I did a lot way back then and I always thought I was so cool going 'golfing'. Ha!

And that evening, we all went out and ate Mexican Food by the water.

It was another great day. We just wish Papou lived closer. We'll see him again this Fall. Not soon enough for us though.

No comments: