Wednesday, August 22, 2012

in love.















I have always loved--loved silhouettes.

Every year we go to Disneyland and I think I am going to get all the kids done, but the line is always too long.

Right now, I have only one and it's of Parker when he was one.

Since we bought the girls a new pink bunk bed and I changed their room to a big girl room, I took the opportunity to do some redecorating and I had silhouettes of the girls made.

They turned out perfect. Beautiful. Next-- the other 5 boys.

And one day, one of Daddy and me.

I bought mine here: {Etsy} Silhouettes by Carolin

1 comment:

Christina Morley said...

Ahh! So cute and adorable! Don't you just love creativity? Without it, our world would be dull and boring. Thankfully, we have a Creative God in charge of our world!

Tina - mom of 4 and author of 5 blogs