Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving.




Happy Thanksgiving.
Thankful for 9 little cupcakes
Thankful for a family willing to spend 3 hours taking and retaking our Christmas picture
Thankful for one little seedling making me sick (and very tired)
Thankful for my cat farm
Thankful for one hunky husband
Thankful for my yellow house
Thankful for health
Thankful for America's Christian roots
Thankful for washing machines and dryers
Thankful for a refrigerator full of food
Thankful for young men and women making a choice to protect our country
Thankful for  tree forts, vegetable gardens, flowers and green grass
Thankful for God's grace
Thankful for a Savior who loves me in spite of my faults

4 comments:

Vivian said...

i am thankful for Christian families who are raising Christian children to love God!! Thanks to your family God's love keeps growing.

thechattymommy said...

Congratulations on the new baby!

lejmom said...

Miss your updates on your sweet family and life...hope to see you soon....today is 12/9/12.

Kriss said...

I miss your updates! Hope everything is ok and your just wrapping up school, holiday shopping and growing a wee one. :) -Kriss