Monday, July 20, 2015

all better.



I can finally type on my computer. My wrist is all better with just a little pain from learning to use it again. I have been spoiled and well cared for since having a broken wrist and rib. I never did get a hard cast, but had a soft cast up past my elbow for five weeks which left me not able to do much. Even though it was nice having so much attention, I much prefer to be able to do things myself. I feel free.  I am almost myself once again. Ha!
Despite my broken body parts, we’ve been having a great Summer. We always do since Chris is home for two and a half months. A few things have been happening over the past eight or so weeks... vacations, birthdays, our anniversary, etc. So before I start updating all the events, I’m just going to keep it brief tonight and steal some pictures (since I really wasn’t able to take any pictures myself with my broken hand) from my kids...







3 comments:

Elicia Gregg said...

YEAH!!!! I am so glad that you are back. Your blog is one of my most favorite to read.

Piece-of-Cake Parent said...

Glad you're back in business!

Vivian said...

great to hear you are healed. have missed reading about your family. i have to say you make it seem like a large family is easy...to us who have had small family...it is amazing.
love the pictures and reading about your life.
God bless!!!!