Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's official!



12 hours later followed by a hot shower (with a good scrub), the Cupcakes are TIRED! With great, sunny, summer weather, they could not resist playing all day for almost twelve hours straight outside. After breakfast (9:00am), they helped out by working in the garden with me-- plucking and pruning, prepared the sand box for some new sand, played all sorts of games in the backyard, invited the neighbor kids over, had lunch, dinner and ice cream all outside (so much easier for clean-up!) and ended the day with firecracker poppers (completely harmless, I assure you...) provided by their fabulous Daddy. And the Summer season just started! I wonder what we'll do tomorrow...?

3 comments:

Heather said...

I LOVE outside entertainment and little clean-up! Oh! And I love tired kids too! LOL!!
I was wondering if you could email me. I am needing some mom-to-mom advice and your name keeps popping into my mind. My email address is kybella26@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Heather:)

Renegades said...

One of the great things about summer is all the outside activity! My two love to eat out on our front porch and I enjoy the fact then if there are any opps it's all outside.

Carla said...

I love having kiddos outside, I think the sun and water just zaps all that energy right out of the little energy balls (I know it does me:)