Wednesday, September 15, 2010

the man with no face.



I could not even guess how many pictures are on my 'digital family journal' (a.k.a. my blog) of my great husband working on projects around the house and maybe even church.

Most of the time, his face is not even viewable because he is not one to pose just so I can take a picture of another one of our projects in the making.

And yet again, here is another project he had to get involved in because Parker and I were not doing so well on our own.

I just wanted to plant 2 rosemary shrubs that would grow up to block our trash cans from our neighbor's view and to mask any foul smell that they might catch wind of when their window's open.

All we needed were a few small holes and some paver tiles in between-- no big deal, right? We hardly knew there were gigantic roots left from a tree from long ago that would be in the way.

4 hours later...

Just trying to love my neighbor as the Bible commands me too and look at all the trouble it caused my husband!

2 comments:

Marla Grace said...

Too funny!May God bless our Husbands.All the hard work they put in!Very blessed to have them.Blessings,Marla Grace

Kelly said...

I miss that man with no face! When's the family reunion?!?!