Thursday, September 27, 2012

Tomorrow night we are restarting our Marriage/Parenting Group again at church.

I am really excited being that it's a subject close to my heart.

I always love thinking of Chris and the testimony of what God has done in our marriage.

We didn't have a problem loving each other-- our problem was how to solve problems that would arise.

Our Pastor was an important part of it as well-- besides God, he was the second most important.

Unfortunately, because of the skin cancer treatments I've been doing, half my face is peeling off and I don't think I'm gonna make it.

I agree-- my timing wasn't perfect, but this was the only window open for me to do it. I have WAY TOO MUCH stuff coming up.

Chris and I will be working on it tonight and he'll just have to deliver it without me.





No comments: